Steamed Asparagus on ToastBe Nice Make a Cake
|Fácil||10m + 10m||Toasts|
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 4 slices rye bread
- 4 eggs
- 8 - 12 slices chorizo
- Salt and black pepper, as required
- drizzle olive oil
- 100 ml vinegar
- We start by cooking the asparagus.
- Add some water in a cooking pot, place the Cook Flower and the asparagus on top of it.Cover them with another lid (it may be the microwave lid or even a salad bowl) and let it cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus onto a plate and reserve.
- Add more water into the same cooking pot with the vinegar and let it boil.Once it boils, add the eggs and let them cook for 3 minutes. Use the Cook Flower to avoid water spilling while boiling.
- Remove carefully and leave to rest on absorbent paper.
- Meanwhile, heat the frying pan to toast the bread slices and to brown the chorizo.Use the Cook Flower to avoid splashes and to prevent the stove from getting dirty.
- To finish, place the bread, the chorizo, the asparagus and the poached egg onto a plate. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and it's ready to serve.
"The Cook Flower is ideal for quick and healthy cooking, and simultaneously prevents the stove and/or oven from getting dirty.It is a good solution for anyone who is short of time and needs practical things in the kitchen, without losing the pleasure of homemade meals." Rosa www.benicemakeacake.com