Ingredients (serves 4):
- 14 cups olive oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 small red pepper (minced)
- 1 small can corn
- 400 g cooked salmon (cleaned and shredded)
- 1 tbsp parsley (minced)
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 packs natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 tbsp basil (minced)
- 1 tbsp dill (minced)
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan at a medium heat. Add the onion, the pepper and the corn. Leave to cook, stirring occasionally, for five minutes or until the pepper is tender.Place the Cook Flower on top of the frying pan, removing its petals. This allows the air to circulate and you can grill without splattering.
- Add the salmon, the parsley and the lemon zest to the pepper mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well. Split the mixture into eight equal portions and shape into burgers.
- Place the flour, the beaten egg and the breadcrumbs onto separate flat dishes. Coat each burger in the flour, followed by the egg and ending with the breadcrumbs.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 10 to 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.Turn the Cook Flower upside down to avoid splattering, place itover the frying pan and cook the burgers for three minutes on each side or until golden-brown and cooked on the inside. The splatters will stay inside the Cook Flower and not spill out.
- To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve the burgers with the herb yoghurt sauce.